IBM's Andy Thurai didn't quite put the words into former <a href="https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=40824">RSA CTO Deepak Taneja</a>'s mouth, but did prompt him by asking at the start of a <a href="http://tiestartupcon.com/">TIE Startup Con</a> panel in Cambridge, Mass., earlier this month whether Internet of Things security is a "time bomb ready to explode."
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud