Tech execs gathered at Sydney's O'Bar to discuss how they are using technologies to transform their workplaces and provide users with flexible digital solutions that help them do their jobs better. The luncheon was sponsored by Logitech.
- UK MPs call for a cyber security minister to defend critical infrastructure
- Instagram bug exposes user passwords
- Authentication bug locks users out of Azure and Office 365 for a day
- The week in review: Cybersecurity breaches named the biggest risk to business… and healthcare… and sports… and…
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed