Tech execs gathered at Sydney's O'Bar to discuss how they are using technologies to transform their workplaces and provide users with flexible digital solutions that help them do their jobs better. The luncheon was sponsored by Logitech.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus