Biometrics — the security method for identifying an individual by making a match of fingerprints, iris, face, voice, DNA and other <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2011/092811-biometrics-war-machine-251352.html">unique physical traits</a> — scares people, an industry leader in the field acknowledged this week. But enterprise technology managers say there's no doubt biometrics is a boon to enterprise security.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage