Boral’s chief information officer William Payne is leaving his role and will join compliance and fleet management company, Coretex as CEO on August 1. Payne is replacing retiring CEO Selwyn Pellett.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage