LinkedIn launches two-step verification, a redesigned 'Who's Viewed Your Profile' and adds the capability to upload photos, video and documents to your status updates. Here's what you need to know about the changes.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec