If you want to try out Google's Project Ara modular smartphone, start booking your flights to Puerto Rico: The island protectorate will be the location of the Project Ara "Market Pilot," where Google plans to sell an early version of the hardware from converted food trucks during the third quarter of this year.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild