Labor has promised that it would roll out fibre-to-the-premises to up to two million additional homes and businesses, and phase out the government’s fibre-to-the-node NBN under a broadband policy announced on Monday.
- China supported C919 airliner development through cyberespionage
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business