The Morrison government's election promise to spend $156 million to bolster Australia's cyber defences is a start but more like a “drop in a bucket," says Security in Depth's Michael Connory.
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security