The Federal Government has announced changes to the My Health Record legislation to ensure police and government agencies can’t access patient information without a court order. The amendments will also allow individuals to delete their record after the opt-out window closes.
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better