Cybersecurity insurance transfers some of the financial risk of a security breach to the insurer. But it doesn't do a good job of covering the reputation damage and business downturn that can be triggered by a security breach.
liability - News, Features, and Slideshows
Companies became much more interested in insurance policies after an incident affected them, study found
Parceling out an IT services portfolio among a number of vendors is the new normal for IT outsourcing. However, these multi-sourcing arrangements are complicated -- if things go wrong there's no single provider to blame. Here are eight steps you can take to manage liability in a multi-sourced environment.
Whitepapers about liability
Following the Big Data explosion, organizations are left grappling with how best to retain, access, discover and ultimately delete content in compliance with evolving regulations. Legal teams are now tasked with making accommodations for Big Data in the already expensive eDiscovery process. All this data can be a huge asset, but without a modern management strategy, it can also be a huge liability. This white paper demonstrates why an holistic approach to information management means big benefits in cost reduction and risk management for legal and compliance teams.
- Microsoft to end updates to Windows 7's free AV software, Security Essentials
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Report: More work to be done to build trust digital channels, social media, programmatic
- Business culture index launches in Australia
- GroupM: Ad spending continues to slow; digital giants skew figures
- UBank uses machine learning in new spending tracker
- Salesforce B2B marketing GM: ABM, single source of truth and aligning with sales