Lewis Hamilton is strolling through driver’s paddock in Melbourne, dressed head to toe in white. There’s a two kilo gold chain hung around his neck which carries a diamond encrusted likeness of Jesus Christ.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction