Humans should get ‘out of the loop’ of artificial intelligence systems, UTS roboticist Professor Mary-Anne Williams argued last week at an Australian Human Rights Commission technology conference in Sydney.
- Global firms are terrible at spotting IoT breaches – and Australians are even worse
- US lays charges for hacking SEC database for filing public company earnings
- The week in security: Encryption law could cripple Australia’s security exports
- What is a CISO? Responsibilities and requirements for this vital leadership role
- “Underappreciated” consequences of Encryption Bill could damage Australian security industry for years