Businesses had much to cheer about after Apple unveiled Snow Leopard and iPhone 3G S at its WWDC event this week. Apple, which traditionally prioritizes business needs below consumer ones, hinted at a change of heart by announcing Exchange support and security features in its flagship products.
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk
- NIST: 17 reasons we can’t trust or certify IoT devices