Businesses had much to cheer about after Apple unveiled Snow Leopard and iPhone 3G S at its WWDC event this week. Apple, which traditionally prioritizes business needs below consumer ones, hinted at a change of heart by announcing Exchange support and security features in its flagship products.
- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT