Businesses had much to cheer about after Apple unveiled Snow Leopard and iPhone 3G S at its WWDC event this week. Apple, which traditionally prioritizes business needs below consumer ones, hinted at a change of heart by announcing Exchange support and security features in its flagship products.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction