How staff satisfaction with IT services at Yarra Valley Water jumped from as a low as 30 per cent to 86 per cent under the leadership of the utility's former chief information officer Leigh Berrell's leadership.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities