MOQ, the ASX-listed firm behind popular school communications tool SkoolBag says its app is secure following the discovery of user credentials in a major dump of emails and passwords earlier this month.
- The week in security: Facebook scores password own-goal, ASD may not share new vulnerabilities
- DHS alert: Asus offers patch for hijacked Live Update Windows 10 utility
- How to hack your own Wi-Fi network
- Asus infects millions of laptops in a poisoned update
- 'ShadowHammer' infects Asus PCs through its Asus Live Update utility