Government plans to fine social media companies up to 10 per cent of their annual turnover for failing to quickly remove violent material from their platforms sets a “dangerous precedent”, according to the president of the Law Council of Australia.
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers