Australian organisations are increasingly seeking software-as-a-service (SaaS) in a bid to stay competitive in today’s digital economy, according to IDC A/NZ IT services analyst Chayse Gorton.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used