Australian organisations are increasingly seeking software-as-a-service (SaaS) in a bid to stay competitive in today’s digital economy, according to IDC A/NZ IT services analyst Chayse Gorton.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long