Once you've seen some amazing pictures of seemingly transparent LCD screens, you may want to create your own optical illusion. After researching the topic, I wanted to give it a try, too. So I'm going to show you the simplest way I've found to create the effect. All you'll need is a digital camera, photo-editing software, and about an hour to produce the image.
- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector