What is a good BYOD policy? Step one is to clarify the rights of both company and employee and state upfront what's business and what's personal. But there's a lot more to it. In this interview with a technology transactions lawyer, CIO.com explores the do's and don'ts of BYOD policies.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’