Legal tech startup Josef, which helps Community Legal Centres (CLCs), law firms and enterprises create bots to assist clients with legal problems, has raised more than $1 million in a seed funding round.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild