The CSIRO's Digital Productivity group and NICTA will merge to create a new organisation called 'Data61’ but the future of around 200 support staff still remains uncertain.
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns