Google has built a small neural net for its real-time visual translation app to work effectively on smartphones, which don't have the high intense computing power of data centres to carry out image recognition and translation.
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns