Lame jokes about IT support have been around since businesses started using computers, flying in both directions users are dumb, IT is lazy, "did you actually plug it in," "did you try turning it off and turning it back on again," and so on.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update