Lame jokes about IT support have been around since businesses started using computers, flying in both directions users are dumb, IT is lazy, "did you actually plug it in," "did you try turning it off and turning it back on again," and so on.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day