Lame jokes about IT support have been around since businesses started using computers, flying in both directions users are dumb, IT is lazy, "did you actually plug it in," "did you try turning it off and turning it back on again," and so on.
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution