LANDesk Software has launched the latest version of its service management software, claiming that the product represented a "new generation" for help desk software. The company said that Service Desk 7.4 would take a user-centric approach to service provisioning and support.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities