Millennials are more willing than Gen Xers and Boomers to pay for premium loyalty programs, such as Amazon Prime, but these older generations are also beginning to see value in paid programs, according to a LoyaltyOne Consulting survey of more than 1,000 consumer respondents ages 18 to 65. Specifically, 76 percent of millennials would consider joining a fee-based rewards program from a favorite brand, compared to 61 percent of Gen Xers and 48 percent of Boomers.
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’