When discussing the ongoing revitalization efforts in Detroit, it's hard to miss the name Dan Gilbert. The founder of Quicken Loans, owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers, and a Detroit native himself, Gilbert's investment firms have funded dozens of tech startups in the city and turned its defunct old buildings into shiny new workspaces that look like Silicon Valley transplants.
- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud