Bootleg copies of films and television shows have long been the bane of Hollywood studios trying to make a buck in China, where piracy is rampant. But video hosting sites in the country might be paving a way for these U.S. companies to start earning more revenue on their products by bringing their films and TV shows legally to China.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’