Former PepsiCo Australia and New Zealand technology boss, Ursula Phillips, will join The Real Pet Food Company in August as its Sydney-based chief information officer.
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector
- SimBad adware apps downloaded from Google Play nearly 150 million times