A group of Australian business leaders are calling for a national debate on the ethical issues related to AI as businesses rapidly invest in these technologies.
KPMG Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
The ‘cognitive era’ has arrived says IBM CEO Ginni Rometty, who was in Sydney yesterday to demonstrate the potential uses of Big Blue’s cognitive computing technology Watson.
Claudine Ogilvie had no experience in IT – yet she become Ridley Corporation’s first CIO. Ogilvie, who has spent her career in sales, marketing and strategy roles – and was once part of the Australian Olympic Sailing Development Team – discusses her journey.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT
- Adobe unveils customer data platform, Commerce Cloud and fresh Ad, Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Report: Top global digital business transformation accelerators named
- Deputy appoints global CMO
- CMO interview: Bringing purpose and fresh thinking to an Australian B2B brand
- When brands make chatbots too personal