The Rio Tinto Brockman 4 mine's truck fleet will “run entirely” in autonomous mode, following a retrofit of driverless technology scheduled for completion in mid-2019.
- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks