A Silicon Valley startup has developed a surveillance robot that it says can cut crime by half, but its appearance on streets would be sure to prompt more debate about technology and privacy.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences