Remember knowledge management (KM)? In the 1990s, KM emerged as a way to collect and share expertise across a company. Employees would fill out profiles for a database about their skills and knowledge. Colleagues could query the system to find the best person to help with a project.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted