Remember knowledge management (KM)? In the 1990s, KM emerged as a way to collect and share expertise across a company. Employees would fill out profiles for a database about their skills and knowledge. Colleagues could query the system to find the best person to help with a project.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers