Google's enterprise program for mobile devices, Android for Work, has attracted more than 10,000 business customers and 40 partners since it launched earlier this year, according to Google. The program is designed to bring enterprise features to the Android operating system, including profile and device management, and security for data, mobile apps and Android devices.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage