The value of implementing an IT service management (ITSM) program is clear. Leveraging good processes in the enterprise IT environment to manage and measure incidents, problems, changes, service levels and risks is an almost ubiquitous objective of internal and external organisations providing IT to the business.
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks