The value of implementing an IT service management (ITSM) program is clear. Leveraging good processes in the enterprise IT environment to manage and measure incidents, problems, changes, service levels and risks is an almost ubiquitous objective of internal and external organisations providing IT to the business.
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data
- Chrome 71 is out: swats 43 bugs and clamps down on bad ads