Former leader of the Edward Snowden counterintelligence damage assessment team, Keith Lowry, says organisations need to stop looking merely at defensive shields when securing infrastructure and focus on who has access to critical data.
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators
- Security for the Internet of Everything: Turning the network Into a giant sensor