Former leader of the Edward Snowden counterintelligence damage assessment team, Keith Lowry, says organisations need to stop looking merely at defensive shields when securing infrastructure and focus on who has access to critical data.
- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector