The director of the U.S. Office of Personnel Management resigned on Friday, a day after her agency announced hackers had stolen information on 21.5 million current, former and prospective government employees and their families.
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks