The Australian National Maritime Museum (ANMM) has begun a $2 million ICT infrastructure overhaul project in an effort to align the wealth of lacklustre siloed IT systems, according to its head of information services, Karen Holt.
Karen Holt - News, Features, and Slideshows
IT industry professionals, analysts and vendors all have their unique ideas when it comes to describing what Cloud computing means, but according to one infrastructure leader it’s just like ordering a pizza.
After appointing its first CIO in January, the Australian National Maritime Museum has successfully migrated its e-mail and groupware system to the cloud as it prepares for a complete IT overhaul.
- Microsoft to end updates to Windows 7's free AV software, Security Essentials
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Report: More work to be done to build trust digital channels, social media, programmatic
- Business culture index launches in Australia
- GroupM: Ad spending continues to slow; digital giants skew figures
- UBank uses machine learning in new spending tracker
- Salesforce B2B marketing GM: ABM, single source of truth and aligning with sales