With the majority of IT programming students just doing their own thing in the classroom at Kaplan University, David DeHaven – the dean of the university – wanted to change that, and find a way to improve student engagement and have them work more collaboratively.
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well