Plagued with budget restraints and constant limits on available skill sets, St Laurence’s College IT manager, Anthony Kennedy, was forced to look for a simplified systems management solution to replace the vast majority of the school's IT support infrastructure.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus