Plagued with budget restraints and constant limits on available skill sets, St Laurence’s College IT manager, Anthony Kennedy, was forced to look for a simplified systems management solution to replace the vast majority of the school's IT support infrastructure.
- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector