U.S. lawmakers got a report card on Friday: they've been graded by the Electronic Frontier Foundation and other groups on whether they are effectively reining in the National Security Agency's surveillance programs.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks