Tech execs gathered at Cha Cha Char in Brisbane to discuss how they are improving cyber resilience to ensure their organisations can deal with an inevitable data breach and the fallout that follows. The luncheon was sponsored by Juniper and Communications Design & Management.
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution