Tech execs gathered at Cha Cha Char in Brisbane to discuss how they are improving cyber resilience to ensure their organisations can deal with an inevitable data breach and the fallout that follows. The luncheon was sponsored by Juniper and Communications Design & Management.
- Apple pushes devs to have macOS apps outside the App Store pass a security clearance
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring