Tech execs gathered at Cha Cha Char in Brisbane to discuss how they are improving cyber resilience to ensure their organisations can deal with an inevitable data breach and the fallout that follows. The luncheon was sponsored by Juniper and Communications Design & Management.
- Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks