Tech execs gathered at Cha Cha Char in Brisbane to discuss how they are improving cyber resilience to ensure their organisations can deal with an inevitable data breach and the fallout that follows. The luncheon was sponsored by Juniper and Communications Design & Management.
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports
- iOS 12.3 kills support for Google’s Bluetooth Titan security key over hijacking flaw
- Extreme Networks grows networked IoT security protection