Artificial intelligence (AI) – it’s a nebulous term that means many things to different people. What is true is that one day in the near future, machines will be likely to possess ‘human-level’ intelligence, providing organisations with efficiencies that they have never seen before.
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’