Supporters of Aaron Swartz have slammed a lengthy report issued yesterday by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) about its legal stance of remaining "neutral" in the federal government's computer crimes case against the young man, who killed himself in January.
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives
- Despite high-profile hacks, companies still aren’t behaving securely: ex-LulzSec hacker
- Researchers probe shady, dangerous stalkerware app industry