Supporters of Aaron Swartz have slammed a lengthy report issued yesterday by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) about its legal stance of remaining "neutral" in the federal government's computer crimes case against the young man, who killed himself in January.
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators