Pivotal's newly-appointed CIO of APJ, Shaun Norris, said Australia’s open banking initiative - set to take effect July 2019 - will not only bring competition and innovation to financial services but will also boost the ICT sector.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long