Privacy advocate, Paul Bischoff, has hit back at the AFP, calling its raid on ABC’s offices and a journalist's home “especially troubling." He said journalists need to beef up cyber security measures.
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug