Australian companies face ‘US levels’ of litigation if they fail to prepare for mandatory data breach reporting requirements which are likely to come into effect this year, a lawyer has warned.
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach