Australian companies face ‘US levels’ of litigation if they fail to prepare for mandatory data breach reporting requirements which are likely to come into effect this year, a lawyer has warned.
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks