Australian companies face ‘US levels’ of litigation if they fail to prepare for mandatory data breach reporting requirements which are likely to come into effect this year, a lawyer has warned.
- Forecast: Cloudy with a chance of good data management
- Why Australia has an opportunity to lead the way on AI regulation
- Microsoft to dump Windows 10's smaller delta updates
- Google faces €4.34 billion fine over Android browser and search engine ties
- From the computer suite to the C-suite: How tech people can take over business