The Federal Department of Health has awarded a $242 million contract for the supply of ICT infrastructure and support services to Datacom. IBM had held this contract for the past 16 years.
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks